Thursday, January 31, 2008

Valentines Day Ideas (Click Here)

Valentines Day is two weeks away. One of my female friends suggested that I share this information with my male readers.

Last year, I wanted to send something special to my girlfriend Kelly. Everyone always does roses. I wanted her to feel special so I went to the website for Hana Fantasy Flowers. The florist is in Hawaii. They grow tropical flowers. When you order the flowers, they are sent via Federal Express in dry ice. When the flowers arrive the last for almost a month.

Kelly was really surprised when she got the flowers. I was surprised because they showed up a day early. She got enough flowers to fill two vases! The flowers were a great price, so I had them add a box of chocolate covered macadamian nuts and tropical flower perfume.

Valentines Day is about doing something special and out of the ordinary for the person you love. If you are looking for something creative and different, click on the link above. The flowers you see will be the "Dating Doctor" special. If you want to order a bigger bouquet, just explore more of the site. For the special price be sure to mention that you would like the Dating Doctor special (a friend of mine).

No comments: