Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Good to have GREAT friends!

Kelly and I returned to Arizona last Wednesday. On Thursday, my best friend Scott came out to visit me for the holidays. Few of us our blessed to have good friends, few of us have GREAT friends. That is the best way to describe Scott. I’ve been living in Arizona a little over 4 months now and I’m loving it, but I do miss my friends. Many have talked about coming out to Arizona to visit, but the first one to visit me has been my best friend of 15 years. Scott was excited to get away from the gray and cold of Ohio, so he came out to sunny Arizona to see me and Kelly and to accomplish one goal……TO PLAY GOLF EVERYDAY! Scott accomplished that goal. He played four straight days; I played for three. We were both rusty, but it was great to be playing golf in December. You can’t do that in Ohio. Before I post some of the photos, I need to give a report of my golf game. 1 pool hit, 2 houses hit, 4 balls lost and my very first 300 yard drive. Things were going bad until I got to my very last hole and sank a 15 foot putt. Wow I love this game! Thanks for coming out to visit Scott! Come back anytime! I plan to have a better golf game when you return!





No comments: