Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Super Bowl

This morning I decided to drive to downtown Scottsdale to take in some of the Super Bowl "Experience." ESPN is practically broadcasting from the area 24 hours a day. The Mike and Mike radio/tv show was broadcasting when I arrived. They were interviewing former New York Giants quaterback/CBS broadcaster Phil Simms. Late on they interviewed all pro linebacker Shawn Merriman of the San Diego Chargers. I decided to text my friends to let them know where I was, thats where I became one of the people we all love to make fun of. I became the guy waving in the background of an interview, on my cell phone so my friends could see me. I wasn't jumping up and down like some of the people, but I stood in plain view. My best friend Scott called me to say he saw me standing next to the guy in the beer hat and the guy wearing Redskins clothing head to toe.

Here a a few pictures from this morning.










Jared from the Subway Commercials

No comments: