Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Super Bowl (Click Here)

A little event known as the Super Bowl is in town this week. On my way back from St. Louis, I sat next to a NFL prospect (Joe Flacco) and a FOX Television Cameraman. Both were heading to Phoenix for Super Bowl week activities. The number of events, parties, etc is amazing. The costs of the events, parties, etc. are even more amazing. I'm going to work on making it to several of the affordable events. Keep an eye on the blog for Super Bowl stories and pictures. Click on the link above to see the listings for all the parties and the prices! Sorry, I don't have Super Bowl Tickets. The $800 face value/ $2500 current value is way out of my price range!

Here a picture of one of the millions of banners all around the valley and the airport!

No comments: