Thursday, December 31, 2009
2009 was some year! It was a tough and long year for many of us, including me! We can't change the past be we can make our future! A New Year begins in a few hours! 2010 is a new day and the beginning of a new decade.
I hope everyone has a great 2010, but we need more than hope. Hope just means you're waiting around waiting for something to happen! We can do more than that! We have to make things happen!
So, go out and make something happen! Have a great 2010 Everyone!
Be on the lookout for more blogs with more info, pictures, comments and advice! I promise to write more in 2010!
Thank you to everyone for reading my blog! If you have any ideas or thoughts on what I should write about in the future, please let me know!
Saturday, December 05, 2009
Here is some more information about us.
The BAD BAD Apples are on a global mission to inspire individuals to experience success!
Forming a friendship while working at Community Colleges, Frank Kitchen and Rodger Campbell assisted thousands of students and professionals on the road to personal and professional success. Challenged by these individuals, they developed the popular keynote "Are you a B.A.D. A.P.P.L.E?” What once began as a challenge has turned into an adventure that has taken them from college professionals to full-time speakers. Faster than they could have imagined, they went from writing notes on napkins to performing in front of audiences large and small.
They have a menu full of experiences that offer a taste of success to individuals and groups. Every interactive experience is designed to work as keynote, training session, workshop or consultation.
Invite them to your next event to find out why they believe B.A.D is a way of life!
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that
is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009 .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their
journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead
invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with His/her
mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems
are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like
algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. ...
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends
will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come..
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about, I just did.