Tuesday, January 29, 2008

St. Louis Community College (Click Here)

This past weekend, I travelled to St. Louis to work with Rodger and the students of St. Louis Community College. The students and staff were GREAT. Rodger and I were invited to lead a Leadership Retreat for several of the Student Organizations. The retreat was held at the Trout Lode camp grounds 75 miles southwest of St. Louis.

I said the students were great to work with. I have to thank them for the attendance, participation and personalities. I also have to thank the several of the students for comparing Rodger and I to some of the top speakers in the country. Those compliments and smiles really mean a lot.

Enjoy some of the photos from the trip. Click on the link above to find out more about the Lodge and camp ground. I would love to visit in the summer.





No comments: