Sunday, November 13, 2005

Write a Soldier


My cousin, Samuel "Bernie" Glover, is stationed in Iraq. I worry about him all the time. Everytime I get a e-mail or phone call from him makes me happy and puts my mind at ease. You can imagine things get lonely, so if you can do me a favor, please write him. It will really help to get letters during the holidays. Letters and care packages would be great for him and his fellow soldiers. Bernie has always been there for his family and friends, so I'm doing what I can to thank him for all he has done for me and our family. If you would like to mail any packages, I've been told you can ask for a "flat rate" box from the Post Office and no matter what you put in the box will be mailed at the "flat rate". The "flat rate" is approximately $7. Bernie loves corn bread! Here is his mailing address:

Captain Samuel Glover
4th Motor Transportation Regiment
FOB Warrior
APO AE 09338

No comments: