Monday, November 14, 2005

Family and Friends


Living in Ohio, I'm far away from my family. I have no family ties here in Cleveland. This year the holiday's will be tough because for the first time ever I won't see any family during the actual holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's). I would personally like to thank the airline industry for making it almost impossible to travel during the holidays! I did track down a deal, and I will see my mom, sister and brother the week before Christmas.

The good news is: I have a lot of great friends here in Cleveland, and around the country. My friends here in Ohio treat me like family and make things easier for me!
The picture to the left is just an example. My good friend Brian was on a recent trip and bought this t-shirt for me! He said he thought of me when he saw it. His wife, Teresa, is like a sister to me. The shirt is great! It's definitely something I'll be wearing a lot!

I won't be with my family this holiday season, but with my friends filling in, I have the problem most families have during the holidays, I have to decide who's house to go to for holiday dinners and who to spend time with! I might have to go to several places. Thank you Scott, Rachel, Amber, Brian and Teresa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.