Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Wife?


The picture to the left is a picture at Geauga Lake Amusement Park. The woman on my left is my wife. A lot of you are probably saying..."What, Frank is married?" Let me explain. "My wife's" name is Angela and she was talking to me at a party last night and said she'd been reading my blog. I told her it was pretty sad that I haven't said anything about "my wife," so I'd type something about her.

She's a great woman. We're lucky enough to work together a lot. The picture to the left is from a commercial we shot together. We got paid to ride rollercoasters all day. The producers liked us so much we got invited back to work the Octoberfest promotions and commercials. Our daughter had a lot of fun working the commercial. I'm sure you're saying...."Frank has a kid?" Read more, I'll explain.

Angela worked for the American Cancer Society this year as the Chairperson for the "Where the Boys Are" Bachelor Raffle. She was so into the cause and raising money she volunteered me to be raffled off! If you don't believe me, co to this link. She see her pimping me to the lunch time news crowd:http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.aspx?aid=13281&sid=36001&bw=hi Our relationship is like that!

So, last night I went to this birthday party and "my wife" was there waiting for me. I had to be a good husband and keep my wife company. I wanted to scare off any guys who might hit on her. It's my job as her "husband."

If you haven't figured it out yet, Angela is a good friend of mine. We've worked a couple of commercials together as a couple. She joked with me last night about saying something about my wife on here, so Angela, here's my blog on you. For all the men out there. Angela really is married. He's a great guy named Joe. They always introduce me as Angela's TV Husband! It's kind of like those tv commercials, I'm not her husband, but I play one on TV.

Hope everyone enjoyed the story of my wife!

No comments: