Sunday, November 20, 2005

Good Ideas

I thought would type and share a couple of good ideas from this week:

#1 "Friends Thanksgiving Dinner" - My friends Brian and Teresa started having Thanksgiving Dinner the weekend before Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. That started having the dinners so our group of friends could get together and hang out before the holiday. Everyone is so busy with holiday, family, and other things; you never get to see the other people you're close too. So last night Teresa prepped a 22lb turkey and made a GREAT dinner for about 12 of us. Everyone definitely had that post Turkey dinner look on their faces!

#2 "The Best Gum" - Sometimes your friends share things with you and you say "This is great!" My friend Amber introduced me to a new gum that is great! If you get a chance, go out to the stores and a buy Trident- Tropical Twist Gum. The gum is sugarless, flavored with Orange and Kiwi and last forever. I shared it with a couple of friends at a party and they had the same reaction as me!

Ok, that's my good ideas for today. More will be coming soon!

No comments: