Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Australia Update/Happy Thanksgiving

I just got an e-mail from the Team leader for the Australia trip. There will be 3 other people on the team including me and the team leader (April). We have our first meeting on Sunday, December 4th. April sent me a link to host district where we will be visiting. Here it is:
http://www.rotarnet.com.au/users/9/9520/

From what I can tell, I'll be in Australian wine country. I was talking to my boss and some friends, and I'm going to see if I can stay a few extra days so I can visit Sydney and New Zealand. I figure this is a once in a life time trip and I don't know if I'll ever get down under again.

More reports to come!

I also wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We're expecting a ton of snow here in Ohio, so I will be stuffing my face at 2 friends houses on Thursday.

No comments: