Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm Going to Australia!


Call me "Outback Frank" or "Kangaroo Frank"! I just got selected by the Cleveland Rotary to go to Australia for a month! I'll be "downunder" April 1-30, 2006. I'll be a part of the Rotary International Group Study Exchange Program. I'll be a part of a 5 person team the will act as "cultural ambassadors" for the Cleveland Area/United States. I'll be visiting Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and South Australia. Our team will experience Australian culture and life; observe different professions and give presentations and speeches. When I return I'll talk to local groups about my experiences. I can't wait! I've been asked by several people to do the following: travel with me in my suitcase, bring back a crocodile, bring back a kola bear and to say hello to the "crocodile hunter." More information will be coming soon and I plan to post daily updates on this blog while I'm down under!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Frank! And what an ambassador you will be!

Anonymous said...

i am so jealious!!!!

Anonymous said...

u deserve this more than anyone i know!!! have fun, be safe, and can't wait to hear all of the amazing stories you'll have to share!

melissa :-)
yeah, im jealous too.....!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Frank!!!! I hope to see many photographs of your adventures!!!!!!!!!!! April