Thursday, August 07, 2008

T-shirts



People are always asking do I have any merchandise to sell after my shows. I've been running several ideas through my head and I've decided to try one out over the next couple of weeks. Yes, I have Frank Kitchen T-shirts. I'll be setting up a new store on my website this fall. Be on the lookout for an updated/new FrankKitchen.com in September.

Below are the t-shirts I'll be handing out at all of my solo shows/dating speeches this fall. During my speeches, I talk about good and bad pick-up lines. My initials make the best or worst pick-up line at a bar, depending on who you talk to. I always tell my audiences about my full name and my initials. My full name is Frank Cornelius Kitchen. That means my initials are "FCK." I have a few things monogramed with my initials and it has caused a few looks and laughs over the years. People are always saying, "All you need is a U."

So, I've decided to put my initials on a t-shirt. Some shirts will read "Fun, Caring and Kind" on the back and some will read "All I need is U!" I gave out a couple in Buffalo this week and people loved them. I'm planning on selling the shirts for $10 and throwing out a couple of free ones at the end of the shows.

I have mens t-shirts and ladies spaghetti strap tees. If you would like one, please leave a comment or e-mail me at Frank@badbadapples.com

More colors and options will be available this fall.