Monday, August 25, 2008

Life on the Road



Rodger and I "Working" with the students of Lewis University

Woo Hoo! I'm back to blogging! The last 9 days have been crazy and fun. My schedule has been fly, speak, fly, drive, speak, sleep, fly, drive, speak!

As of today, Monday, August 25th, I have been in Phoenix, AZ; Kansas City, MO; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH; St. Pleasant, MI; Detroit, MI; Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL; Reading, PA; Indianapolis, IN; and now I'm in Newark, NJ. That's a crazy 9 days. 11 shows in 19 days. I feel like the Southwest commercial when the guy walks on stage and forgets where he is.

I would like to thank a few people.

I would like to thank the "Goon Squad" aka the Goonies from Park University! You were great and I'll remember that dinner afterwards for years! I will post the pick up lines from the dating show shortly.

Cabrini University....wow what a great campus! The students were amazing too! Thank you to the Orientation Leaders who danced on stage with me and made sure I had proper sound and lights.

Lewis University....Loved your campus too! Rodger and I had a great time with the freshman class of 2008...all 500+ of you. We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks for the post show Ice Cream

Central Michigan University -1600 freshman for orientation! Wow!

Franklin College.....The student Mentors are the best. I loved the energy you gave for two hours. Getting the students to chant Reggie, Reggie (Reggie MIller) was crazy. I'll have to show people the picture of my head being signed. That has never happened before during one of my shows. Football players dancing with me....err on me is a new one too!

Thank you all for a great week. I'll post more pictures and stories this week.

For people trying to track me down. I'll be in the New York City area, Chicago and Iowa this week!

Frank.....One man, two bags, three weeks of fun.