Thursday, August 07, 2008

Canisius College




I was in Buffalo, New York on Monday and Tuesday to kick-off the 2008-2009 speaking season. I was at Canisius College with Rodger to give several presentations to the students pursuing a graduate degree and careers in Student Life/Leadership. It was great for Rodger and I to share our experiences and knowledge from our time as Student Life professionals.

I was able to get out and run through downtown Buffalo. Running is definitely a good way to see a city. I didn't bring the camera with me though, sorry! I'll have to work hard the next few weeks to stay on my running schedule.

This was the first presentation of the Frank world tour. I'll be living out of my suitcase the next 4 weeks. I'll be sure to add pictures and stories as often as possible.

A new date just got added to the calendar. Rodger and I will be in the Chicago area at Lewis University on Friday, August 22nd.

For information on Canisius, please click HERE.