Thursday, August 14, 2008

Are you Reggie Miller?

It happened again! I was in Dillard's yesterday looking for some shoes and the sales uttered these words......"Do you know who you look like?" "I'm sure you've heard this before." "Reggie Miller!"

I told him that I hear that a lot and told him that I'm going to start an official count on my website. I'm not sure what the official count is for this year, but I'm guessing it's in the 70's...I'm going to say 77. I heard it twice last week when I was in the airport.
I told Kelly about what people say, and she said I should make up a t-shirt that says "I'm not Him!" That's too funny.

Here's a list of places I've heard comments this year.

Got asked for my (his) autograph at a restaurant in Atlanta
Almost got a suite and got front of the line service at a hotel in Vegas
Stopped by airport security in Cleveland
Heard several comments from people in the Houston airport
Had a guy ask me at the gym
Had people ask if I'm related during my speeches
Had some kids and people say, "Look it's Reggie Miller" when I was running in Buffalo
Hear it from my friends all the time

I'm still working on meeting "him" so I can get a picture.