Friday, August 29, 2008

Trip Photos

Here are a few miscellaneous photos from my August trips. I have one more week on the road, so be on the look out for more photos and stories.

Frank
A picture of me in front of Rutgers University
One of the quads at Rutgers University
The New York City skyline from the Newark airport

Some of the students from Franklin University  during Freshman Orientation activities.

The students signed my head!
Some of the students from Rutgers University in Newark, NJ
The main chapel at Albright College.
I passed through Indianapolis, Indiana the day the Colts opened up their new football stadium (Lucas Oil Stadium). It may be the largest stadium I have ever seen. The roof and the sides open up on nice days. The Super Bowl will be here in a few years!




Comic/Bookstore in Columbus, Ohio. What item is a little out of place on the sign?
Rodger outside of Edie George's restaurant in Columbus. Really good food!

Downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania before a early morning flight to Chicago. That's a factory smoke stack, not a building burning.
Downtown Philly on my flight back from Chicago.