Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kelly's Visit

Last weekend was one of the best weekends I’ve ever had. Kelly came in from Arizona to visit me. I wanted to see her for Valentines Day and her birthday in February, but I couldn’t make it out to see her. So, Kelly planned a trip to see me in March and we decided to celebrate both her birthday and Valentines Day last week/weekend. I'm a little impatient, so I sent her a few things for Valentine's Day.

Kelly and I haven’t seen each other since New Years Day, so we were excited to finally see each other. She arrived into town last Wednesday. It was a big deal for her to come and visit, because it’s cold here in Ohio and the weather is perfect in Arizona right now. I was sure to say “Thank you!” several times. I had a “Welcome Back/Birthday” gift bag and waiting for her when she arrived.

On Wednesday, we went to a comedy show downtown with my friend Tony. It was a good time. Some of the people in the audience were funnier than the comedians. Thursday was GREAT! I took Kelly out grocery shopping on Wednesday. Thursday I went to work. When I got home, Kelly was there looking GOOOOODDD in her dress. She had spent all day making dinner and dessert. It was our first Valentine’s Day Dinner. We lit some candles, put on some music and enjoyed a romantic dinner. She also had several Valentine’s Day gifts waiting for me. Talk about feeling special.

Friday and Saturday was spent with introducing Kelly to several of my friends. Another good time was our visit to the Ferrontes Winery in Geneva, Ohio. The food was great and our adventures with wine tasting was even better!

This blog entry is a cliff notes version of the weekend with Kelly. I’ll just type that we had a great time together and it feels really good to share time with someone you care about and cares about you!

Thank you Kelly! I had a great weekend! I can’t wait to see you again next week!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Sorry I missed meeting Kelly again! We should all do Vegas together sometime! Glad you two had a nice time!