Sunday, March 11, 2007

The cure for Cabin Fever



Old house on a farm near my me. I wanted to get a picture of it, but I was waiting for the weather to warm up to get a photo. The farm is being converted into housing developments and a park.

With all of the cold weather in Ohio, cabin fever was starting to get to me and a lot of my friends. The skys are gray, the temps were under freezing for three weeks, and you start to feel like a prisoner in your house. The cold weather did allow me to stay home and watch a few movies. My schedule gets so busy at times, I don't get the chance to watch many. In the last two weeks I've watched a lot of movies at home, on the airplane, and in the airports. The movies I suggest renting/watching are:
"The Gaurdian", "The Devil Wears Prada","An Inconvient Truth","The Departed","Cars", and "Goal".

It's looks like the cure for Cabin Fever is near! Warm weather...ok warmer weather! The weather is finally starting to break here in Ohio! The sun has been out for the last couple of days and we can finally see the grass! I can actually go outside without a hat and gloves. Today I got to wash my car at the car wash! The temps are only in the 40's and 50's but thats better than single digits. March is here and I'm ready to get outside and enjoy some spring and summer weather! The Canandian geese and birds are starting to come back to the area. The dear are out everywhere and sun is out early with the time change this morning. The itch has begun!

The itch to go outside really starts to get to you when your best friends loves golf and converted you to loving the game. The only problem now is....I need golf clubs. Bought some clubs a couple of years ago, but they're not made for mutant body. Clubs aren't desinged for my long, tall, lanky people like me. I told Scott (my best friend) that I'm going to start a new golf apparrell and equipment line called "Orangutan Golf!" EVerything will be for people with super long arms and legs!

I'm hoping the warmer weather continues (yeah right I live in Ohio!).

3 comments:

E-Speed said...

Go for custom clubs, I have actually heard the price can be reasonable.

65 Tomorrow!!!

Brian said...

Love the Orangutan Golf Idea! I'll design the logo!

Anonymous said...

frank.. what is your email? send it to me...i have some suggestions for you...
j flock