Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lake County Global Fashion Show

Today I was the Master Cermonies for the 4th Annual Lake County Global Fashion Show. A few years ago I was asked to be the public address announcer for the show. This year they asked me to come back and MC the event. What a crazy event. I recieved all the information on the models and what they were wearing 10 minutes before the show. There were some tough words to pronounce, there were over 200 people in attendance, the program was being video taped for cable and several of the models came out on stage in different orders than I was told. Me, the sound crew, the video crew and the stage crew were definately kept on our toes. I did a lot of ablibbing, but things eventually worked out. I was told by one of the crew members that I had big "balls" going out infront of crowd with no prep time or information on what I was speaking on



Me and some of the models backstage.

No comments: