Saturday, March 10, 2007

Wichita, Kansas

Two weeks since I blogged! It must mean that I'm busy or on the road again. It's a combination of both! I was in Wichita, Kansas with Rodger this week speaking at a Leadership conference at Wichita State University. Rogder and I have had fun speaking together this year, but this had to be our favorite/best performance. We were invited to speak with local high school students and students of the college. The facility was beautiful, we were given an OUTSTANDING introduction (Thanks Sheersty) we had a the audience was GREAT and planning committee was AMAZING!

Before I speak somewhere, I try to call ahead an ask a lot of questions to make sure I (we) can give the best show possible. The students who planned the confernece at Wichita were on the ball. I'm sure they could teach some professionals on how to be organized. From meeting us at the airport, the sound check, taking us out to dinner, setting up lodging; they did everything they could to make the event run perfect. All the time and effort made life easy for me and Rodger and we had a lot of FUN!

Thank you Student Ambasador Society!

Another part of the trip that was nice, was the fact that we got away from COLD Ohio. The temperatures were in the high 60's in Kansas. Thats a big difference from the 20's and snow of Ohio.

Below are some pictures from the trip!



Rodger and I with the Wichita State SAS


The Electronics Vending Machine at the Atlanta's Airport. You use your credit card to purchase Ipods, video cameras, digital cameras, headphones, etc.



Arial photo of Wichita



Photographs from the performance

No comments: