Friday, February 22, 2008

What did you do for Valentine's Day?






I'm kind of working my blogs backwards today. Before I left for my week on the road, my super girlfriend took the day off from work to spend time with me. We exchanged a few gifts, worked out together that morning, had a picinic in a local park, took a short hike in the park and had dinner later that night. A great way to celebrate the day with the one you love. Here are a few pictures from our hike. Kelly and I are always pointing out scenes that will make great photographs for the blog or to hang on the walls at our home.

I also have to wish my girlfriend a very belated Happy Birthday. She celebrated her birthday while I was on the road. I had a gift waiting for her on her b'day, but I plan to make it up to her this weekend. When you have someone there to support you, you have to be there to do the same. Thank you Kelly.....Happy Birthday and I love you!

If any of you ever see a photo you really like, let me know and we can talk about getting a copy to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nice
i will wait to see more pictures

E-Speed said...

Now I want to go back to Phoenix :) Great photos!