Monday, February 11, 2008

Our Lady of the Lakes University (Click Here)

This weekend Rodger and I were in San Antonio, Texas to educate and entertain students at Our Lady of the Lakes University. We had a great time with the students and the staff. To attend an all day leadership conference on a Saturday takes a lot of energy. We have to thank everyone who attended for their participation and energy. We also have to thank the group of students who created "The BAD BAD Apples Dance." That was a lot of fun. I also have to thank Mary for the tour of San Antonio. I also have to thank the ladies of ABS (Association of Black Students) for assisting during the program and keeping Rodger and I laughing. I also have to thank the eighth graders who attended, all of you are definitely heading in the right direction.











Texas shaped waffles anyone?

No comments: