Monday, February 11, 2008

Early V-Day Surprise!


I love coming home from trips. Before I moved I used to come home to an empty place. Now when I get to come home things are different. My girlfriend is always there to welcome me home from my trips and ask how they went. The weather is good here in Arizona, so thats always a plus too. Seeing the Sun can be an amazing thing! The people who live in the Northeast and Midwest know what I'm talking about. It was really nice to come home yesterday because of the picture above. Kelly will be busy at work this week, so she used the weekend to get ready for Valentine's Day! She made me cookies and frosting from scratch. The cookies are really good.

These are just a few of the reasons why I come home with a smile on my face.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

No comments: