Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm in Arizona

Hello from Arizona! Happy Memorial Day! I got her on Saturday to spend a week with my girlfriend Kelly. We've had a great time so far. Can't complain about the weather one bit. It's great to see the sun and the mountains. I'll post some pictures later in the week.

I'll be moving to Arizona in August (I can't wait), so I'll be using this week to learn more about the area.

Yesterday, I ran in the first annual "Run for the Dogs" 7.2 K (4.43 miles) race. With temps in or near 100 degrees, we had to get to the race site at 5:30 AM. Temps where in the 60's when we ran. I totally surprised myself. I came in third place. 38 minutes and 24 seconds. Two kids who run track killed the rest of the pack running the race in about 33 minutes...CRAZY! It was a good time and I got to run with Kelly and her friends. The t-shirts from the sponsor was great. I'll have to post a picture.

That's all the time I have for now. I'll blog more later!

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

3rd Overall? Awesome job! Hope you are having fun out there!