Sunday, May 06, 2007

Allied Waste Video

Early this week I was asked to act in a training video for Allied Waste. The video was filmed on Friday. I didn't have a difficult script to remember, but a lot of my acting was physical and playing off the other actors. Friday was long but a lot of fun. The schedule had me and another actor (Tom) working from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM. Most of the actors knew their lines, but one was very tense and we had to re-shoot at least 15+ times.

The training video was written to train employees (trash truck drivers) about drug use and testing. I played the part of Mark. Mark is a supervisor looking for the "perfect" driver. I (Mark) finds his perfect driver by being on a game show that resembles the "Dating Game." I (Mark) had to shoot down drug addicts, pill poppers, acloholics and pot smokers. There were plenty of jokes and laughing off camera.

Here are a few shots of the set and Tom (The game show host "Wink Smiley").




"The smoke left from our pot smoker!"

No comments: