Friday, May 18, 2007

Cedar Point

Yesterday, I went to one of my favorite places! Cedar Point Amusment Park. For years my friends and I try to find a day early in the season when the park first opens. We do this because there aren't many people at the park (the kiddies are still in school) and you can ride a lot of the rides without having to wait in long lines. My best friend Scott was at the park with some of his science students yesterday for the park's "Physics Day." He invited people to join him and a group of us took him up on his offer. My friends, Tony, Rachel, Ramonita, Raul, their son Sael, and Raul's mother all took the challenge. It was cold (temps in the 50's), but we had a great time. The park has 17 rollercoasters, but the newest one isn't open yet, due to some last minute repairs. We rode the other though. Still had fun. I'm known for taking pictures on rides at amusment parks. This year I did something a little crazier. I took video on several rollercoasters. All of my friends have officially classafied me as "CRAZY!" I don't know how to put video (quicktime video) on the blog (if anyone knows how, please let me know), so here are some photos!









1 comment:

E-Speed said...

I LOVE CP and I haven't been in so long! If you get a you tube account you can upload your video there and then post it here, you tube should have instructions for embedding.