Thursday, May 01, 2008

Returning Home!

Thanks for coming out to here me and Rodger run our mouths!
My former co-workers
Last week before my big computer incident I returned to Ohio to speak at Lakeland Community College. I've called Lakeland "home" for over twelve years. I've called Northeast Ohio home for over fifteen years. 
I was invited to speak at the college I attended, graduated and eventually worked for. I had a good time. A lot of people asked if I was coming back to the college to take back my former position. I told them no. I was told my office was still open. It feels really good when people miss you and want you back. I had a lot of good years in Ohio, but I've moved on to new adventures.
There is a saying that you never really miss the job you leave, but you miss the people. I definitely miss a lot of people who became my friends while living in Ohio. Many of you keep in touch with me often and read this blog. Many of you are like family to me!
I would like to thank, Bob, Chris, Maribel (Thanks for taking photos), Jim, Scott C. Scott L. Danielle, Katye, Patrick, Lo, Tony, Chad, Tracey, Amy, Rich, and Laura for coming out to watch the show.