Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Albuquerque

This past weekend I went to Albuquerque, New Mexico with Kelly. We went to spend time with Kelly's family and to run in the 23rd Annual Run for the Zoo. Kelly and I plan to run a full marathon in 2009. She began training about few months ago. I recently began running again. We both signed up for the 10K (6.2 mile) race. I was a little worried because I was sick this weekend and I've never run at altitude. Albuquerque is over a mile high in elevation (5300 Feet). Things were a little tough the first 2-3 miles, but I adjusted. Kelly and I finished right around our goals (56 minutes and 70 minutes). We're still waiting for the official results to be posted.

Here a few pictures of New Mexico
Saturday morning Little League Baseball. Watched Kelly's nephew play.
Sandia Mountains
Downtown Albuquerque