Saturday, August 18, 2007

The University of Miami (Click Here)

I'm in Florida. I was at the University of Miami Friday night with Kelly and Rodger. Rodger and I were asked to entertain for the Freshman Orientation Class. Part of the Entertaining included Rodger and I being asked to lead an attempt to break the worlds record for people playing Simon Says. Over 1100 students particpated with another 200 watching. We tried to break the record in the campus arena designed to hold over 7,000 people! To find out if we broke the reocrd, click on the link above.

We had a great time and one of the best moments had to be when I was introduced. I got to drive in on a University of Miami Hummer. Ok, it was a Golf Cart Hummer, but it was great!

Here are a few pictures from the show. More stories of the Florida trip will be up on Monday.





No comments: