Thursday, August 09, 2007

I'm in Arizona

I'm in Arizona. I've been spending the last couple of days spending time with Kelly (yeah), unpacking, adjusting to the time difference, catching up on sleep, relaxing and getting used to being in a new place.

Wedneday, I went to the Jobing.com job fair to see what Pheonix has to offer in the way of jobs. The job fair was held in the Univeristy of Pheonix Stadium. There were thousands of people there to talk to over 300 vendors. It was definately a great people watching opportunity. Kelly and I are looking for something part-time to keep us busy. There were a few bites, but it was nice to see the inside of the stadium, for Free.

Went out for bugers last night to a restaurant called Islands! Wow, great burgers! If you're ever in Arizona, stop by Islands. I got the Sunster burger...Mmmmm!

Ok, I've got to run, got some running around to do!





No comments: