Monday, August 13, 2007

Arizona Diamondbacks Game

110 degrees + outside; Sunday afternoon; looking for something to do? Kelly and I got asked to go hiking but passed on the hike because of the heat and I was pretty beat up from the run on Saturday. Everything from my waist down was sore Sunday morning!

We thought of soemthing else to do. Maybe a movie, Nah! Hang out by the poo? Nahhhh! How about you go to a baseball game! Kelly and I went to my first Arizona Diamondbacks game on Sunday.Tickets were only Six dollars! Chase Field is a retractable dome. The roof was closed, so it was a nice 70 something on the inside. The Diamondbacks are in first place in the National League West, but the stadium was only about half full. The D'Backs starting pitcher was pitching a no-hitter for the first 5 innings until I said someting. By the end of the seventh inning the D'backs were winning 5-1 so Kelly and I decided to leave early. As I type this blog, I just found out that the Washingon Nationals scored 6 runs in the last two innings (after we left) to win 7-6. Guess we missed a crazy ending to the game.

Here are some pictures from my first baseball dome experience.





No comments: