Sunday, February 19, 2006

Welcome to the IPod Generation

Another quick weekend! It's amazing how fast things can go when you keep busy. I used this weekend to join the "IPod Nation." My best friend Scott got one a few weeks ago, and after spending time around him and his new toy, I was hooked! My students taught me a few things too.

I didn't get the regular IPod because I don't have a reason to have 50,000 songs on me at all times. I just needed something small to use on my trip to Australia and something that doesn't eat batteries like my current MP3 player. Apple decided to cut the prices on the smaller version of the IPod called the Nano. What great timing for me!I also found out I get a discount for working in education, so "welcome to the Nation" Frank Kitchen!

I'm very happy with my purchase and I have a lot of things to still learn, but at least I have something to help me make it through 20+ hours on a airplane!

No comments: