Monday, February 20, 2006

Australia is getting closer


I had two more meetings for Australia last week (Monday and Sunday). It's finally hitting me how close my departure date is. I will be gone March 29th to May 6th. I got my itinerary and discovered I will be in an airplane for over 20 hours for the trip down under. I'll spend another 6+ hours in airports. Thus my reason for buying the IPod. It will be tough being away from all of my family and friends for almost 6 weeks, but I'm really getting excited!

I'll end up visiting the following cities: Melbourne, Meldura, Broken Hill, Adelaide, Sydney, Cairns and Brisbane. The means, I'll be visiting the yellow, teal, pink and orange areas on the map. I'll end up traveling almost 30,000 miles on this trip. The nice part is, I get to add all of it on my frequent flyer card!

More news and updates coming soon. Remember to check this blog once I leave. I'll try to leave daily updates and pictures.

No comments: