Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Singles Organization

Many of you know I'm always full of ideas. Recently I was talking to some of my friends. I was joking around about starting up and Cleveland Singles Club/Organization. My friends told me it would be a great idea.

I have a lot of friends male and female who are really good people, but are unlucky in relationships. Just like me they are single, and looking for things to do to fill their schedule. A lot of people always ask me for ideas on things to do, because I always seem to be doing something. I like going out to the bars and clubs from time to time, but theress always so much more to do. I'm not rolling in the money, but I often find more to do than just sitting on my couch. Some things cost money, but I also to a lot of free things with my friends. Maybe it's just because I'm a "planner and organizer." I also get bored, so I try to organize social activities for my friends.

The tough thing is, us "Third Wheels" get a little worn down going to couples functions, and we also get bored going to the bars and clubs.

So, that gets me to my idea. Listening to some of my friends vent about their "singleness" or how "nice people" get tread over, I told them I was going to form a "Third Wheel Organization" for 25-40 somethings in Northeast Ohio. I would come up with a variety of social functions that singles could show up too to have fun and do something different to get them out of the house.

I'm starting to wonder if this idea is possible. I know of at least 5 friends who are interested. I'm going to have to pursue this more. People continuously tell me I know everybody and I'm always busy doing something, maybe I can share some of my ideas!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Sorry... I am single no more and I don't miss "the game"