Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's almost here!


I've spent the last few months working hard on my book "Fresh from the Kitchen." Above is a rough draft of the book cover. I'm eagerly awaiting the first printing of the book.

The book contains over 40 unique chapters. They are a collection of my speeches, memorable blogs, articles I have written and fun stories. The book was written to educate, inspire and entertain. Each chapter can be read individually or together. Essentially you are reading a print version of my blog. Except their are new stories and a few tips and tricks on how to turn your dreams into reality.

I am currently accepting pre-sales for the book. The book should be ready to go buy the 3rd week of July. (More Details) are coming soon. The E-book version will come out later this summer.

The book will retail for $15 plus $3 for shipping and handling. I will personally sign every book purchased.

If you would like to place an order now, simply e-mail me at frank@badbadapples.com or

Send a check or money order to:

Frank Kitchen Enterprises
20118 N. 67th Ave.
Suite 300-164
Glendale, AZ 85308

Or Click here to use Pay Pal.

The first button is for the book with a small shipping fee. The second button are for local orders I can deliver personally.
















Thank you everyone for your support and reading my blog. To Kat....thank you for reading and sharing the info with my mom!

No comments: