Wednesday, June 01, 2011

BAD BAD APPLES Success Journal

In this high tech world, there is still one low tech item that can help keep you organized and focused... A journal. My speaking partner Rodger Campbell and I have created The BAD BAD Apples Success Journal. Here is a quick video I recently shot showing the journal fresh off the presses. The journal/planner is great for anyone. It has a personal letter of inspiration from me and Rodger. It has a blank 12-month calendar with inspirational quotes. It has 50 lined pages and 50 blank pages. The back of the journal has the BAD BAD APPLES "Battle Plan for Success" It's a plan you can use to experience the success of turning a dream into reality. The journal is being sold for only $10 plus $3 for shipping and handling. Each journal will be personally signed by either Rodger or myself.

For more information, please contact me at frank@badbadapples.com


No comments: