Friday, June 17, 2011

Fortune Cookie Fortunes


Kelly is doing her annual Spring Cleaning and during the process she found fortune cookie quotes.
We've been keeping them for years. We keep the ones we like. The fortunes inside of fortune cookies are amazing. They are inspiring. You read some at just the right time.

I've decided to share a few of the fortunes with you. Enjoy!

Character development is the true aim of education

In life, you won't go far unless you know where the goalposts are

Many pleasurable and memorable adventures are in store for you!

Be direct, usually one can accomplish more that way

You will soon discover your hidden talent

A healthy way of living is be good to your health

Aim high in hope and work

Make your dreams a reality

Be an optimist. There does not seem too much use being anything else

Believe in miracles

1 comment:

Kathleen Carbone said...

Frank,
I've also been saving Fortunes from the cookies forever. I just located 1 that says, "The star of riches is shining upon you."
My riches are God,my family & my friends. I need very little else.
Hope married life is treating you well.Take care. Kathleen A. Carbone