Thursday, November 04, 2010

Yeah, New Business Cards!




I just got off the phone doing my usual walk through before a program or show. This Friday, I'll be speaking to the students of Rio Hondo Community College in Los Angeles, California. To insure that I give the best performance possible, I call ahead of time to ask a few questions and answer a few questions. The call is a great form of customer service, but it also provides what both parties want.....to satisfy their needs and wants.

So, now I just have to put the final touches on my performance and I'll be ready to hit the road.

During the conversation I received an e-mail containing the new design for my business cards. They are amazing! I really have to thank George Bernal for his hard work. He is the graphic artist and illustrator is designs most of my promotional materials. If you need someone to do great work for you or your business, go to http://members.cox.net/gbernal7/

I'll have to handout my old business cards on Friday, but new ones at the top of this blog are awesome!