Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Hi Mom!

The Ladies of my life (My Wife and My Mom) on my wedding day!

I started this blog, so my mom could read it and keep track of what was going on in my life. Over the last five years, I've had other people start to read my blog and tell me how much they enjoy reading it.

After talking to my mom on the phone recently, she made a comment that inspired me to keep writing/blogging more.

It was a simple comment...."I read your blog the other day, I like what you posted!" That meant a lot. My mom is busy, but she still finds time to read the blog to see what I have to say and see what I'm up too.

Mom,
Thank you for reading my blog and being one of my biggest inspirations in life! I'll continue to put up great stories, information and pictures to share with you and everyone else.

Until then, I hope to see you again soon! Remember to keep the phone lines open for our ritual phone calls!

Love,
Frankie