Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Off to the Gym!

Some of your are probably wondering how my work outs are going. Since the last time I typed, I started working out daily and walking with my wife.

Things were going really good, probably because I wanted to look really good for my wife on our wedding day. I was doing p90X workouts and things were going good. I took a before and after picture and showed it with my wife and workout partner. I saw great results, but no weight change.

Since the wedding two weeks ago, I haven't worked out, but I've been eating everything I can. The results? I'm up to 155lbs! I saw some of my wedding pictures and my wife and I are committing to taking better care of ourselves.

So I need to eat everything in sight and workout! I'm off to the local Recreation Center now to hit the weights. I'm also planning to starting some hiking and trail running with a friend of mine who is a police officer!

So, for everyone reading good luck with your workouts and I'll continue to keep you up to date on me!