Thursday, November 04, 2010

I'm a married man!

Amazing Restaurant in Flagstaff, Arizona! Amazing Food! Amazing Service! Great Owners!
Tell them Kelly and Frank sent you!
http://www.cottageplace.com/
Cake was done by the Fantastic People of the Caked Bakery in Flagstaff, Arizona
Kelly and I just finished the last bit of cake this week! MMMMM!
http://www.cakedbakery.com/
I love you Kelly! Thank you for all of your love and support!
The Beautiful Sedona Golf Resort! Perfect backdrop for our wedding!
http://www.sedonagolfresort.com/sites/courses/supersite.asp?id=998&page=57233


On Saturday, October 16th I became a married man! I married my long time girlfriend Kelly! She is a very special person to me. I don't have enough time or space to say how special she is! We got married in beautiful Sedona, Arizona on a perfect day! Many of our friends and family say we have post card pictures to send to everyone.

We were surrounded by family and friends for a small intimate wedding that turned out just the way we wanted it. We had great time with family and friends and as many who attended agree; the food was Amazing!

When I get time, I'll b sure to post information and links about the amazing people who hosted and catered our wedding. Best way to thank the people who treat you well is to share information about them with others! Treat people right and they will treat you right!

Until then, thank you for all the well wishes and here are few photos from our special day!

Kelly and Frank