Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hartford, CT

Last Wednesday, I found myself being dropped off at the airport on Halloween Night. I was taking a "Red Eye" flight to Hartford, Connecticut for the National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) Northeast Regional Conference. Sounds like the perfect set-up for a Horror Movie! =0 ) The flighst to New York and and Hartford were very uneventful. I didn't see anything on the wing and there weren't any snakes on a plane. I did wake up around 3 AM to look out the window. I couldn't take a picture, but I'll describe what I saw. It was a clear cloudless night. I could see stars against the black sky. When I looked below the plane, everything was black except for the orange glow of street lights making up towns and cities. The sky and the ground ran together. The sky had white dots and the ground had orange dots and patterns that looked like spiderwebs when enough of the dots formed a town or city. It was a pretty amzaing view.

Here are some pictuers of Hartford, the state capitol of Connecticut. I had a break in my schedule so I walked around the downtown area and took some pictures.





No comments: