Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Custom Orthotics

It's the holiday season and everyone is thinking of the perfect gift or item to buy. I got my gift a little early. I got two pairs of custom orthotics. I've had some issues with my knees, feet and lower back for years. After have a podiatrist and chiropractor look at me, I found out I needed orthotics. I figured I would considering I have flat feet, but I didn't know how much they would help out the rest of my body. After the exams, you start to learn a lot about your body and how everything is connected and effect each other.

I've been running a lot lately and I spend a lot of time on my feet when I'm speaking. It's only been about two weeks, but what a difference. It cost me a total of $350 for both pair of orthotics, but the money it will save me for doctors bills in the future is worth it. I've been running with Kelly and no complaints about my feet and knees. I wish I would have been examined years ago!

We spend tons of money on material items, but we don't spend enough on personal health. It's hard to enjoy the material things in life if we don't take care of ourselves first. So, with the Holiday Season upon us. Consider this for a gift for yourself or you loved ones. A book of healthy living or exercising, a massage, or something that will help you enjoy/be around to enjoy the gifts we get for the holidays. The #1 gift we all have is our lives. There's no price tag you can put on your health, but when it comes to taking care of our body, we'll go out and buy something we don't need, but complain how much it might cost to see the doctor or pay for a healthy meal. Take care of yourselves and the people close to you!

For more information on orthotics, click on this link The Orthotic Group

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.ekovel.co.yu/about%20inovations.htm

have u ever heard of this product?
best thing ever