Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Woo Hoo!

Kelly came to visit me this weekend. She flew into Columbus. She landed as I was finishing up my speech. The ride back from Columbus is a little over 2 hours, so it was nice to have a co-pilot. This was Kelly's first visit to Ohio, and if might be her last after seeing the weather. Friday was cold, windy and rainy. The rest of the weekend was cold, windy, then snowy. Great way for me to welcome someone from Arizona.

When Kelly gets excited she says "Woo hoo!" Thats the way I felf having her in town. She was only able to visit Friday to Monday, but we had a great time. We hung out with my Best friend Scott, watched some movies, put up my Christmas tree, and she even brought me an ornament from Arizona to add to my tree. I'm hoping this will be the first of many ornaments we'll be getting for each other for Christmas.

While having a great weekend. The first big snow of the year showed up the morning Kelly was supposed to leave. A 30 minute drive to the airport turned into a hour and half trip and Kelly missed her flight. Awww, I got more time with her.

It was sad to see Kelly go, but we'll be together again in 3 weeks to celebrate the holidays (New Years). Going to visit San Diego for New Years, so I'll be sure to get some great photos up on the blog.


My Ornament from Kelly

The drive after the snowstorm. Nice job cleaning up the streets!

Me, Kelly and the Christmas Tree

1 comment:

prancer said...

Glad to hear you two had a great time!