Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Super Busy

A lot of people tell me I'm one of the busiest people they know. I've lived up to those words the last 10+ days!

I'm going to do what I can to catch all of you up. Be on the look out for several new blogs with stories and pictures or my adventures.

Adventure #1

Last Wednesday, my friends Rachel and Becca (sisters) invited me to the Cavaliers versus the Knicks. The Cavaliers lost, but we had a really good time. Rachel was house sitting and the home owner gave her tickets to the game as part of her payment. Club Seats. It was fun sitting with the "Rich People!" It would have been more fun to sit in the louge behind us. I always take my camera with me, so here are a few pictures from the game.


Rebecca (Becca) and I being silly..the game was exciting at this point!

The Scoreboard at Quicken Loans Arena. There is a stat on the board called "The Diff." It's for people who can figure out who is winning. A fan requested the team ad this to the scoreboard last year. Most people laugh at it!

No comments: