Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Columbus Speech

I was in Columbus, Ohio last Friday to speak to a group of about 150 at the Ohio Farm Bureau Conference. The group was a lot of fun to talk too. They ranged in ages 11 to 17. There were some parents there too. I know they got a little squimish when I started talking about "first kisses!" I talked about "Making Relationships Matter." The lecture was about making good relationships with friends, family, co-workers and loved ones. Lots of laughs and lots of great questions. I have to say "hello" to the "Group in the middle of the room" and everyone who stayed after the program to talk to me and ask questions about my trip to Australia. For everyone who's asked to be my friends on Myspace...."Thank for being the Big Penguin!"

My 2006 speaking tour is over. I definately had a great time at all the places I visited. My schedule for 2006 is starting to fill up. I'll be sure to post my calendar on my Myspace page - www.myspace.com/frankkitchen

Here are some pictures from Columbus -

Picture of a someones first kiss! Do you remember your first kiss?

My room at the Columbus Hyatt...Thank you Farmers Burueau

Me and some of the students I spoke too. I feel short in this group!

Downtown Columbus from my hotel room. It was rainy and foggy.

No comments: