Friday, October 20, 2006

Time to Blog!

I haven’t had much time lately to type on my blog. I finally found some time. I’m typing this on the airplane. I’m on my way to Arizona for some rest and relaxation I’ve decided to take some time and post (type) a few things to make the time fly by.

I’m planning to change a few things up on my blog.
#1 With all the traveling I’m doing I’m going to pursue one of my dreams…be a travel writer. Starting with this trip and some upcoming trips, I plan to give information, tips and links for the places I’m visiting.
#2 I still plan to leave pictures from my trips so people can see what’s going on in my life.
#3 I plan to type some editorials and observations from my daily life and adventures.
#4 I like to have fun, so I plan to have at least one funny story, website or picture every week.

I’ll be sure to name these sections. My blog is coming up on it’s one year birthday. I’ve had a lot of fun, so far. I plan on taking things up a notch her in year two.

Please keep reading…..Frank

No comments: