Friday, October 27, 2006

Arizona Part 2!

Last weekend I took another trip out to Arizona. I went out to relax and see a friend who's become more than a friend to me. Her name is Kelly and we just "click" together! I keep my personal life and Kelly's life personal, so sorry no more details right now! =0 )

We both needed some time away from all the craziness of the "real world," so Kelly invited me to take a trip to Sedona. What a amazing place. Great place to get away and relax! We only had a day but got a chance to see a lot of the beautiful red rocks, canyons and mountains. I've only posted a few pictures, but there is a link to the Sedona website below. I can't wait to go back to see more.

The pictures below are from the trip, the Indian restaurant we visited , and a picture from the Casa Sedona Bed and Breakfast.

If you like Indian food and you get a chance to visit Sedona, go to the India Palace. The food was really good, the service was great and the food came SUPER fast. Here's some more information:

India Palace
1910 West Highway 89A
Suite 102
Sedona, AZ
928-204-2300






Sedona Tourist Site

Casa Sedona Bed and Breakfast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Sedona! I think my favorite part was the drive into town though the mountains!

flockjcu said...

i see that big smile you have... she pays for dinner too!!! sweet!!