Friday, October 20, 2006

Chicago Trip

Last Sunday, I went to Chicago with my friend Rodger to give several lectures at Northwestern University. Entertaining/Educating people is great. I get to be myself 100% and I get help people. There is a feeling I can’t describe when people start asking you questions, write notes and are keyed in on your every word. Rodger and I presented our keynote lecture “Are you a BAD apple?” Then we did breakout sessions on leadership and how to motivate people.

We did the same lecture in Youngstown on Friday to a group of 200 school staffers and employees. With both lectures, the something unexpected happened. People started reciting the information we gave them and they started begging for our promotional items. We’ve made up t-shirts, stickers, handouts and buttons. People love them.

We were so busy with our lectures, we never made it into the city. Northwestn is north of the city. I've been to the Chicago airports at least six times, but I still haven't made it into the city. I'm getting closer though. I made it out of the airport this time!

Below are some pictures of the presentations and our logo. If you want a t-shirt leave a comment.

BadBad Apples Red Logo
BadBad Apples Green Logo




No comments: